If you’re anything like the Sienna HQ team, you like to have a visual of everything. We love laying everything out in front of us- colours… inspiration… everything! That’s why, when talking about our favourite Byron Bay attractions, we thought it best to visually explain it for you all. We’ve included some of our longtime go-tos-The Farm, Espresso Head and The Mez Club, as well as some newer drawcards- Lightyears and Wild Goat Events. So now you can get a good visual guide of what beaches are the closest for you to wander down to after a lazy afternoon sojourn.
- The Farm- Located on Ewingsdale Road, just off the exit from the highway is everyone’s favourite, The Farm. Spend your time amongst the sunflower fields, or visiting Three Blue Ducks or the gorgeous Flowers at the Farm.
- Habitat Byron Bay, is the new local favourite, situated in the Industrial Estate. Find a huge range of Sienna colours in there, alongside many other Byron Bay brands.
- Stone and Wood brewery is the ideal location for the beer fanatics. Sample all of their award winning brews, also located in the Industrial Estate.
- The World’s First Solar Powered train take your fancy? Take the trip from town out to Elements in Sunrise and back to experience it for yourself!
- A new favourite of ours with their vibrant atmosphere and amazing Vietnamese inspired food- Lightyears is the new restaurant that has quickly become a go-to for visitors and locals alike.
- The Mez Club is undoubtedly a must-visit for beautifully presented and equally as deliciously tasting cocktails, in the centre of town.
- In need of a coffee while in town? Espresso Head will have you sorted!
- There’s one thing you can’t miss if only on a short visit, and that’s watching the first sunrise in the country, from the most Easterly Point of Australia, at the Byron Bay Lighthouse. Our friends at Wild Goat Events will make it even more special for you, with their Toast The Sun events. They set up a gorgeous Moroccan inspired picnic, with flavours inspired by founder Katie’s travels around the world. We were lucky enough to share a picnic sunrise early last year, and know that you will love every second of it.
- The Byron Bat General Store is another new kid on the block, taking over the space that was one Mac’s Milk Bar. With lines out the door, you can be sure for delicious food and coffee there.
- Baz and Shaz Fruit and Veg is the spot to purchase all the groceries you may need while visiting the area, located in Suffolk Park.
- Tully’s is another amazing Suffolk offering, the café is open for Breakfast and Lunch every day, and Dinners over the weekend. The perfect spot to spend your time, when in need of some time outside of the busy town centre.
- Harvest, located in the historical town of Newrybar, is the restaurant at the top of many people’s list, and for good reason. With produce all sourced locally, fantastic service and in a gorgeous location, you won’t be saying no to this one!
- Stockpot Kitchen, located in the Bangalow Bowlo is the perfect location for a last Sunday afternoon bite to eat. With a number of options to keep the vegans happy, it’s quickly becoming a favourite of ours.
Are there any Byron Bay attractions that we have missed? Let us know about your favourites, or any other spots you would like to read about!